Branding is extremely important if you want people to recognize and trust your product. However, most small businesses don’t have a lot of money to put into branding. Let’s take a look at how small businesses can brand their business on a budget.
- Understand your audience. Before making any attempt to brand your business you must first develop a comprehensive understanding of who your audience is. This will help you optimize your efforts as well as any money that you spend.
- Focus on quality across every facet of building your organization. Start with a product or service that your customers really want or need.
- Create a standout logo. An experienced graphic designer can help you create a logo that lets people know exactly what you and your company stands for. An effective logo is functional, aesthetic, original, timeless and simple.
- Create a slogan. A good slogan is short and sticks in people’s minds, constantly reminding them both consciously and unconsciously of your product.
- Come up with an elevator pitch. An elevator pitch is a short pitch that answers the question of what you do.
- Make sure that your online presence is consistent with your offline brand. Elements such as color scheme, typeface and wording should be consistent.
- Capitalize on social media. Social media is free and there are many platforms. Figure out where your target consumers are spending their time and focus your efforts there.
Alter Impact has over thirteen years of experience branding businesses online. We create effective logos, websites and provide quality web content and blogs. For more information, please contact us today.