There are many different ways to market your business online. Let’s take a look at the top internet marketing tips for small businesses:
- Start by deciding what you would like your website to do. You probably want to drive more business; however you will need to start by determining the best way to do that. Start with one goal and build from there. While it’s extremely important to set goals you must also come up with a system to measure those goals.
- Evaluate the content on your website. Web content should be unique and useful, informative, updated regularly and should always match your business goals.
- Utilize call tracking and analytics. Analytics provide you with extremely valuable information about your website visitors. If you don’t have a dedicated phone number for your website, you can use an online service to track the number of calls that you receive from your website.
- Take advantage of free local business directories.
- Check out your competition. Visit your competitor’s websites to find out what they are doing and saying. This is a perfect way to collect ideas and take stock of your company’s online marketing
- Keep in mind that your website can always be improved.
- Blog Every single business can benefit from a regularly maintained blog.
- Post online videos. Online videos are the wave of the future. Every business should have something posted on YouTube, Metacafe, etc.
- Read as much as you can. There are literally hundreds of online resources with excellent marketing
Alter Impact has over thirteen years of experience creating and maintaining professional, high quality websites. For more information on how we can help you properly market your business, please contact us today.