Many people wonder how they can drive more traffic to their blog. Just like any other website you must be prepared to do some promotion if you want to start driving traffic to your blog. Here are some of the top ways to drive traffic to your blog:
- Read and comment on other blogs that are in your targeted niche. Be sure to always write intelligent, useful comments with a link back to your own blog.
- Submit your blog to the search engines.
- Submit your blog to blog directories.
- Add a link to your blog in your email signature.
- Put a link to your blog on every single page of your website.
- If your business publishes a newsletter, make sure that you include a link to your blog in every issue.
- Include a link to your blog as a standard part of all outgoing correspondence such as on sales letters and reports.
- Print your blog’s URL on your business cards, post cards, brochures and flyers.
- Update your blog often with relevant and interesting information to attract your readers to check back often.
- Post a link to your blog on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
It can take some time to attract a large number of readers to your blog. Staying consistent will pay off in the long run.
Alter Impact has many years of experience creating high quality websites and blogs. For more information about how we can help you create and maintain your blog, please contact us today.